Sherpa Management Services Ltd is a venture of InThrees Limited. InThrees is registered in Malta under C 68489 with offices at MWH Buildings, Office #2 Oratory Street, Naxxar, NXR 2504.
Sherpa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and you understand how your information will be handled and used. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 1 September 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information using your email address
- Other information relevant to feedback and surveys that you choose to share with us
What we do with the information
We require this information for our records and to understand your opinions, needs and preferences in order to engineer a better service. In particular, we will use the information to:
- Keep a record of interested parties: consumers, investors and other stakeholders
- Improve our products and services based on your feedback
- Periodically, and with consent, send promotional emails about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to contact you regarding Sherpa, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove your details from our contact lists.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Malta Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.